CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

all about myself (1)

Hi everyone. My name is Audrey. It’s really hard to just start writing a blog about myself because I really don’t know where I could possibly start. While reading, you may find that I switch quickly from one subject to another. I guess I can say that’s a thing you should know about me. I can be very random, but that is only because I say what I think. And of course, everyone can understand what I mean by that because you don’t think in clear sentences. Everything is chaos in your head and one subject leads to another, then to another, and soon enough you have this big train of thought where the first thing you started talking about doesn’t exactly make sense with the last thing. Why am I giving you a lesson on how we think? Well, of course I’m just trying to get you to realize why I’m random.

Maybe I should start telling you a little more about myself. Here are the basics. I’m a girl (obviously), 5’7”, sixteen years old, white Caucasian, brown hair, hazel eyes (blue-green), 116 lb. I have 4 sisters, 2 parents, all 4 grandparents, and too many cousins to count. I’ve lived in the same place all my life, never moved houses or school, and I’m very optimistic. I used to have a dog but she was too much to handle in a family of 7 so we gave her away sadly. Then I had 16 fish, but they all have died by now. I guess I just never had the best of luck with animals; however, I LOVE horses. I am the middle child, but I certainly don’t act like the middle child. Or at least I try not to. I love to meet new people and volunteer. In ten years, I plan on being a math teacher, hopefully married with a kid or two, and a speaker for Catholic teens. Oh yea! I forgot to tell you that part. I am a strict Catholic and I want to play a big part in my church after I turn 18. My favorite colors are yellow and orange, and my favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean 3: at World's End! I love all kinds of foods. I try to keep an open mind to anything and everything. Music, food, culture, you name it! Well I could just go on and on but I need to save some things for other blogs! Bye :)

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Haha. your so...so...i dont even know. the part abput having an open mind made me laugh because you can be pretty close minded about certain things. lol

Mallory said...

audreys so kool =]

teehee

Anonymous said...

AwwwAudry..
I miss you.

You and I are definitely going to get a long. [I write the exact same way, and don't feel bad.. I had no clue what to write about either. Haha.]

<3