CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog 9

I am 16 years old. I am a spartanette and I am planning on auditioning for the summer musical put on by Center Stage Performing Arts Academy. I might even get a job. I NEED my drivers license. However, I can not get it until I am 17. Why is that? Well, my parents never paid for driving lessons for a permit. So that was never available to me. Getting a permit now is out of the question anyway because you have to have it 6 months before your license or when you turn 17. And I turn 17 in less than 6 months so it would be pointless. Since I have all of these extra activities I am going to be doing this summer, I need my license. But since I’m not going to have it and there is no chance I will, then I have to keep relying on other people to bring me places and to bring me home.

0 comments: