CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog 11

I’m so glad that I have a plan for after I graduate high school. It’s a great feeling to know that I will not be totally lost when it comes to making it on my own in the world. And of course I will always have my parents there to guide me along the way and to help me in times of trouble. After I graduate high school, I plan on attending Southeastern University in Louisiana. I want to be a teacher for either secondary math or chemistry. I haven’t quite decided yet, but it is becoming clearer to me along the way. I will go to college and get my degree and whatever else is necessary to become a teacher and then, in about 5 years, I will be out looking for my first job. I would actually like to teach at East Ascension High School because it is partially where I grew up; but any other public school would be fine. Hopefully, through my adventure of college and getting a job, I will meet that guy that I will spend the rest of my life with and marry him. My dream role in life is to be a good wife and mother (first), and a teacher (second). It’s what I’ve dreamed of since I was little. So I am determined to make it happen. However, I will wait patiently for the right times of all these goals.

0 comments: